TAILORED TRAIL OUTINGS FOR YOUR GROUP, OFFICE OR CHURCH
PEDAL, PADDLE, PARTY
These pictures are from events we have done.
We can tailor one for you.
Locations can include the Little Miami River, Downtown Loveland around the fountain, Loveland Bike Rental or Loveland Canoe and Kayak.
Cool river air and firelight await. Pedal (30-45 minutes) up the trail along the Little Miami River,
starting in Loveland, about 4.5 miles to the town of Foster. There, a canoe and snack will be waiting for you.
While we make sure your bikes get back to Loveland you will shove off for a one to two hour scenic paddle (1-2 hours)
back to Loveland where we will be getting the guitar tuned up, the campfire lit and dinner on. When you arrive we will
have a little party into the evening enjoying the fire light, acoustical guitar and some good food.
(If it is too hot for a fire we'll have tiki torches.) All our events make a donation to Little Miami Inc.
WHAT YOUR PACKAGE COULD INCLUDE:
• transportation of your bikes and or canoes & kayaks.
• Canoes & Kayaks waiting for you at your launch point.
• a snack table and hostess/host waiting for you in at your launch point.
• transportation of all bikes back to start while you are paddling.
• bicycles arranged, ready and tranported.
• a cookout party with a warm and friendly ambience created by careful planning.
• a campfire in a charming location with nice ambience.
• live professional acoustical guitar entertainment.
POSSIBLE SPRING AND SUMMER MENUS:
Brats, Metts, Hotdogs, Baked Beans, Chips, lemonade, bottled drinks, Dessert, Marshmallows and apples for roasting.
Seasonal treats like watermelon and corn on the cob. Vegetarian options.
POSSIBLE FALL MENU:
Hotdogs and Hearty firehouse chili with all the fixins, bottled drinks, Dessert, Marshmallows and apples for roasting.
Seasonal treats like pumpkin pie.